FIRE STORM COMMANDOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRE STORM COMMANDOS

When the Storm comes, the Fire reigns down!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

asking a question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thorben_verbesselt

asking a question Empty
PostSubject: asking a question   asking a question I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi I'am Thorben I know Clax and koko and Rovin. I have a tier 9 and a tier 8 whit 334 battels and a verry good crew. my best arty is a AMX105AM. if you are interessed I going to tell you what I got more :type 62, type59, ELC AMX, ARL 44,Lorrain 392 AM, PZ III, Vk3061 H, Löwe, Marder II, T32, M103, Ms-1, KV-1S, T-50, Stug III, Matilda BP T1 cummingham, T2LT, M22, M4 Sherman, T26E4. I have my onw clan but it just starting up I want to ask you for support for my clan has teamspeak 3 for 100 people this is they adress for it 62.104.20.213:10040 . I want to be a wing clan of your clan like a second division if that is oka for you. I played H-DTH team from ESL and I play reagelar games platoons and companies, so I know how to command but i also need to learn more and that is why I ask you for help Clax and Rovin. U can use my TS3 for your clan if you want. I hope for a positive response greetings Thorben Verbesselt
Back to top Go down

asking a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FIRE STORM COMMANDOS :: World of Tanks :: Recruitment-
Jump to: